Zoho Desk Review – It’s Time to Focus on the Customer’s Needs
What is Zoho Desk?
Zoho Desk is context-aware customer service software that helps you put your customers at the heart of the company. By using this tool your business can focus on the customer’s needs.
How To Use Zoho Desk? (Features)
- Multichannel Ticketing System – This is a tool that helps you gather all the tickets from different channels into one tab. It eases the work of the agents by letting them know the info about previous tickets from the same customer and then answer them from the same tab.
- ZIA A.I. – It is an artificial intelligence assistant that customers can contact from mobile apps and websites. It offers automatic answers extracted from the knowledge base or contact managers when it doesn’t find answers there. Also, it can identify customers’ sentiments or agents’ anomalies and match tickets and agents according to their skills. If you need more, you can train it to perform more tasks for your customers.
- Multi-brand Help Center – You can assign a customized help center to each one of your brands and they may content knowledge base, notifications, and more.
- Agent Productivity – This is to help support agents to improve their work and therefore the attention to the clients. They get ticket views to let them prioritize according to various criteria, the Advance Response Editor to offer perfect answers in shorter times, and more.
- Blueprint Process Automation: this is a tool to help you keep the processes on the right path. It includes Drag & Drop builder to set sequences of actions and guides for new agents, among others.
- Add-ons & Integrations: this feature uses a variety of tools to help you enhance the support system such as the BugTracker for support tickets, keep contacts up to date, Assist system to get access to your customer screen, and more.
- It offers a discount for yearly subscriptions and special pricing for educational and non-profit organizations.
- Zoho Desk can monitor the time your agents spend to solve every ticket.
- The helpdesk, tickets, forms, emails, and notifications are customizable and can match your brand.
- It is only available in the English language.
- All the functions rely on an Internet connection.
- Some fields are not flexible and do not allow customization.
How Does Zoho Desk Work? (Conclusion)
What distinguishes Zoho Desk from many other customer support platforms is the efficiency and coverage of features it offers. Despite its wide reach it still keeps focused on the things that really matter, which are the customers’ needs. Small companies with ambition would do good in considering this tool because it provides a scalable system that gets adapted as the company grows.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Help your team get a lot more done each day. Say goodbye to wasted time!
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Employee Time-Tracking Tool in 2023.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & affiliate marketing.