SEO Site Checkup
What is SEO Site Checkup?
SEO Site Checkup is an SEO tool that can help you analyze your website’s SEO. It is user-friendly and helps you monitor your site’s SEO. Suitable for webmasters, small business owners, SEOs and online marketing agencies.
How To Use SEO Site Checkup? (Features)
- Complete Website Analysis – By using an SEO Toolbox, you get a full analysis of your website that is explained in a report. It covers the level of optimization and performance of the site and you can get as many reports as you need.
- Website Monitoring – This tool will keep always informed about any malfunction that might be affecting the access to your site, by notifying you by text or email. Therefore, you can take action quickly to solve any situation.
- Loading Speed Tracker – Whenever your site is having speed issues, this tool will notify you to let you act as soon as possible.
- Broken Links Detector – This tool scans your entire website to detect broken links as well as any other resources such as images or files.
- Custom Branded SEO Reports – You can create white-label reports and customize them for your clients according to their needs.
- SEO Site Checkup Score – You can get ahead of your competitors by using this tool to check the metrics of their URLs. Those metrics can be for Common SEO issues, Mobile usability, and more.
- Sitemap Generator – Just by submitting the URL of your site you can generate an XML sitemap that can be later submitted to Google Webmaster to improve your rankings.
- It offers more than 50 free SEO tools that you can use by signing up for free and all paid plans include a free trial option.
- This SEO tool includes a smart dashboard that includes access to reports, analysis tools, and monitors with just one click.
- It has a very responsive design that allows you to use it easily with smartphones.
- This tool doesn’t offer live chat support.
- There is a limited number of countries that you can monitor.
- Reports are not in real-time.
How Does SEO Site Checkup Work? (Conclusion)
In conclusion, SEO Site Checkup is a very helpful tool to keep track of the health of your site. Nowadays, the big problem with auditing sites is the huge amount of details that need to be considered to get a full picture. But this platform took many of them and allows you to audit in easy ways. Besides, it has a strong set of resources to educate you about the SEO subjects. Due to this, it is an excellent tool for beginners.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Help your team get a lot more done each day. Say goodbye to wasted time!
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Employee Time-Tracking Tool in 2021.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & afffiliate marketing.