Reddit Keyword Research Tool Review. How to use it? Does it work? Pricing and Alternatives.
What is Reddit Keyword Research Tool?
Keyworddit, also known as the Reddit Keyword Research Tool, is an online SEO tool useful for extracting keywords from Reddit. The only thing you need to do is to enter in a subreddit name and the tool generates keywords for you.
How To Use Reddit Keyword Research Tool? (Features)
- Voting – Reddit is a message port where users submit links. You can vote the links by liking or disliking them. The number of upvotes minus the down-votes determines the scores. If the links have more upvotes than downvotes then it will be displayed on the front page and will be viewed by more users.
- Frontpage – Content on the front page has already been discussed and voted by thousands of Redditors. These are the things that will make you laugh, think, and motivate you to dig a little bit deeper.
- Subreddits – Every link posted on Reddit goes to the subreddit related to that subject. Subreddits are niche communities that you can subscribe to another subreddit of almost anything. Subreddit Is not just a place to dump links but it’s a thriving community having its rules, customs, and moderators. It’s where everyone knows your name except some are anonymous.
- Comments – Comments are considered the most important and entertaining part of the site. You can read the comments that other people have posted and upload them too. You can even vote the comments. Just like voting the links, comments also rise and fall in rankings.
- An advantage for content creators and advertisers – Reddit is an amazing platform for content writers and advertisers for circulating their message on the internet. Posting content will generate high traffic which is good for link building.
- Niche marketing – Subredditors are smaller categories and you can easily find the topics that are relevant to your business. This is convenient for those who work in niche markets.
- Free of cost – Reddit is free of charge, easy to use and interactive.
- Negative feedback – People like and dislike your content. This voting system can easily be used against your content because the number of dislikes you gain is visible, unlike the other social media apps like Facebook and twitter which only display positive remarks.
- Not safe for kids – As people of every age use Reddit, some people might upload creepy things that are not safe for kids.
- Your efforts could backfire – If you don’t follow the Reddit community, your brand reputation can be harmed and you may end up making people angry with your Reddit marketing. Due to this reason, it becomes difficult to gain potential followers.
How Does Reddit Keyword Research Tool Work? (Conclusion)
Reddit Keyword Research Tool condenses the world into a site. It is filled with jokes, interesting discussions and much more. Once you have gathered keywords and ideas from the Reddit it becomes easy for you to create your blog and content. I would recommend you to use Reddit as it is a very useful tool and gives you an opportunity to unveil long-tail keywords and topics.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)
Reddit Keyword Research Tool is free.Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Help your team get a lot more done each day. Say goodbye to wasted time!
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Employee Time-Tracking Tool in 2020.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & afffiliate marketing.