What is Rebrandly?
Rebrandly is a link management platform that can help you track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. Branding your URLs will increase your brand exposure and at the same time, people will not be afraid to click on the link you provide because they can see your domain name in the URLs and not the name of a 3rd party service.
How To Use Rebrandly? (Features)
- URL Shorten – Rebrandly make your long and ugly URLs pretty and short.
- Link Management –
Rebrandlyallows users to access editable destination URLs, with UTM presets and QR codes, allowing for adaptability in link generation.
- Traffic Routing – With an interactive interface allowing links to incorporate emojis as well as effective multi-traffic routing through SEO redirecting, Parameter forwarding, Open Graph Control and Mobile deep linking,
Rebrandlyassure speedy management and negligible lagging.
- Analytics –
Rebrandlyallows its associating companies full access to their brand statistics through Link Analytics, regulated reports, UTM building, and GDPR privacy.
- Domain name management – Custom SSL allows clients to apply their own SSL certificates along with 404 redirect management and multiple domain names for brand and audience preferences. With features including main domain redirections,
Rebrandlyallows custom URLs to serve as a default page for users attempting to visit the pages.
- Collaboration – Rebrandly provides its clients with an adequate amount of workspace, multiple access levels and extra seats for more users to work on alongside an active security procedure for logins and monitoring. Through activity audit logs and single sign-on,
Rebrandlyallows fast access and complete access to user activity for its clients.
- Training and Support – For better understanding,
Rebrandlyprovides training and support to its clients through video tutorials, direct training, dedicated engineer support, email support, andenterprise tool integration.
- User-Friendly – An interactive platform providing easy and accessible options and tools. Allows free editing for all instruments being used.
- Custom URLs – Allows users to form URLs of their own choice, allowing remarketing their product to a different audience effectively.
- Activity Logs – Clients have full access to the statistics and activities of their users and workers. Graphs, audience analysis,
- Workspace sorting – The dashboard provided for clients to work with is confusing when working with workspaces.
- Advance Facilities – Advance facilities are not provided in the trial version.
- Limitations of Free Plan – The free plan includes multiple facilities but also has its limitations with no remarketing facilities for the trial version.
How Does Rebrandly Work? (Conclusion)
Rebrandly provides a one-stop facility for all remarketing needs. With options such as Custom and editable URLs and redirection to default pages, clients are provided with fail-safes in case of wrong address entries. Furthermore, Rebrandly also includes active monitoring of client workings, with activity logs and statistics giving proper information about marketing reach and the audience that is targeted by the brand. Although the trial version does not include most remarketing options, the price range and the different packages given by Rebrandly are affordable and may also be customized after consultation.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Help your team get a lot more done each day. Say goodbye to wasted time!
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Employee Time-Tracking Tool in 2020.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & afffiliate marketing.