What is LinkMiner?
LinkMiner is a backlink checker tool offered by Mangools. You can use this SEO tool to find valuable backlinks opportunities that you can replicate easily. Discover the most valuable backlinks on your competitors and understand the strength of the links based on helpful metrics such as Citation Flow and Trust Flow.
How To Use LinkMiner? (Features)
- Backlink Mining – You can easily break down all the traffic your competitor has gathered on to his website, into a few valuable backlinks. This technique may help you to imitate the same kind of links and benefit from them. This feature helps the user to easily improve the SEO for a specific website.
- Anchor Detection – The user won’t be overwhelmed with tens of browser tabs. Instead, the user can find out all the anchors for any targeted website in the tool window. The anchors will be highlighted for the ease of the user.
- Specific Backlinks – The user doesn’t need to go through long lists of backlinks, this can easily be done by using advanced filters. These filters make sure that the backlinks match your desires. For example, you can easily narrow down the backlinks on the basis of whether they are for Q&As, Blogs or Forums.
- Save the Best – You can easily mark all the URLs that you want to be linked from, and can easily refer back to whenever needed. This feature comes in handy when doing a link prospect research. In addition to this, you can save all the links on the basis of their importance.
- Backlinks Database – There is a 9.5 trillion Backlinks database, this database helps all the users to enlist the useful backlinks for their website.
- Highest URLs crawls – LinkMiner has the highest URL crawls. It is claimed by LinkMiner that it has crawled 2.5 Trillion URLs since 2013.
- SEO Approved – Many SEO authorities approve that LinkMiner works perfectly to make a website fully optimized and helps other SEO companies in building strong foundations.
- Accuracy Issues – It has been reported by many clients and users that the backlinks of LinkFinder are not always accurate and may have many accuracy issues.
- Weak Link tracking – The site profiler and the Link tracking can be sometimes very weak than the competitor ones.
- Functions – Not all the functions are explained by the simple interface. All though many functions are performed by this tool but the interface does not explain much.
How Does LinkMiner Work? (Conclusion)
Overall, LinkMiner is a perfect tool to find out related links and easily find out what kinds of links the competitor is using. In this way, LinkMiner easily helps many SEO companies and individuals in carving their way up to success and rank up their websites.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Use artificial intelligence to create content for your blog, social media, website, and more. It’s fast & easy.
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Content Optimization Tool in 2022.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & affiliate marketing.