What is KeySearch?
KeySearch tools can be used to spy on your competitors’ websites and track your SEO efforts. It can also help you find relevant, low competition keywords to target on your website, no matter what your niche is.
How To Use KeySearch? (Features)
- In-depth Keyword Research – Just by adding a seed word you get back a list of related keywords. They include relevant data regarding search volume, CPC, and PPC. Besides, you can obtain many suggestions for Amazon, YouTube, Google and a full Keysearch database that contains up to 1 billion keywords.
storm Niche Ideas – It is only necessary to write down a word and Keysearch will give you back a storm of new ideas of related keywords that you can use to maximize the results in your marketing campaigns.
- Rank Tracking – This an automated feature that allows you to track your rankings even for your exact location. Also, the results can be added to reports or notifications.
- YouTube Competition Analysis – You can find the top 10 videos for any keyword. It includes the difficulty score and relevant statistics. Keysearch breaks down the algorithm to offer you many ideas for your videos. As a result, you can get ahead of your competitors.
- Explorer: this a tool that allows you to expand your search by finding backlinks, organic keyword rankings, and more.
- Competitive Analysis – You can spy on your competitors’ strategies by checking their backlinks and get them into your site. Also, you can add a list of URLs and check their metrics.
- A 1-month free trial is available without requiring a credit card.
- It allows white-label reports for agencies and marketers who need to report to external clients.
- The YouTube KeySearch Tool is included in the pricing plans.
- The free trial has limited access to Rank Tracker Keywords and Competitive Analysis features.
- Paid plans that include all the features do not offer a free trial.
- Some features are mentioned in the site but are not described in detail. So, you need to try the product to fully understand it.
How Does KeySearch Work? (Conclusion)
In short, KeySearch offers a very competitive product to target new and more profitable keywords. The fact that it can also search for specific platforms makes it ideal for multichannel businesses. Overall, it is very easy to use and any size of business can obtain many benefits from it.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Use artificial intelligence to create content for your blog, social media, website, and more. It’s fast & easy.
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Content Optimization Tool in 2021.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & affiliate marketing.