What is Jungle Scout?
Jungle Scout is a software suite that can help you start and grow your Amazon businesses. It allows you to find product ideas, track sales, check keyword trends. It also helps you optimize your Amazon listings to rank higher.
How To Use Jungle Scout? (Features)
- Product Database – You can search among 70 million products from the Amazon Catalog. The database also offers numerous filters to help you find the most profitable option for your business, such as rank, good demand, good ROI, the volume of sales, and more. Also, you can save your preferred filters and search for products in global marketplaces.
- Product Tracker – Make the best business decisions by tracking products’ performance over time. This feature allows you to track sales, revenue, rankings, and so on. The results are shown in metrics and you can track them on a daily basis. And to make sure you don’t skip important data, you can stay organized with lists that contain the criteria you need.
- Supplier Database – If you have ideas to create your own products, this database offers you a complete database of high-quality suppliers. You can search using several criteria such as brand, niche, availability for small and big purchases, ASIN number or company.
- Keyword Scout – This tool helps you find relevant keywords to skyrocket your sales. This type of search also allows you to verify their historic performance up to 2 years to help you get a full picture to create new campaigns.
- Launch – You can enter the marketplace with success by using this tool that offers a promotion feature. Also, find ready-to-buy shoppers and trigger automated e-mails to foster positive reviews and join potential customers in their sales journey.
- Sales Analytics – This feature allows you to keep control of all the financial aspects of your FBA business. It includes information regarding commissions, profits, and more.
- You can export the results of your searches to CSV spreadsheets.
- It offers special discount prices for US veterans.
- Jungle Scout includes an in-app FBA profit calculator that allows you to keep track of costs and fees.
- The platform only receives payments with credit cards. So, if you have a different method of payment you need to contact them.
- Although the platform works for many Amazon marketplaces around the world, some features are limited to the United States market only.
- The 14 days trial period still requires payment and it only offers a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the service.
How Does Jungle Scout Work? (Conclusion)
In conclusion, whoever is exploring options to improve or began to commercialize Amazon’s products, needs a marketing platform. Amazon is a very competitive platform that requires the best skills to succeed and Jungle Scout can provide you with some of them. It offers an academy which offers valuable information on how to get the best of it which results very helpful for beginners and established business who are considering to switch to another platform.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Everything you need to sell on Amazon and become a top seller.
A suite of tools helping you with product research, keywords tracking & research, listing analyzer & optimizer, sponsored ads management, & more.
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Amazon Tool in 2021.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & afffiliate marketing.