What is Google Trends?
Google Trends is a free tool offered by Google that lets you explore what the world is searching for. With it, you can discover new keyword ideas to target and new topic ideas so you can create new interesting content that people are searching for.
How To Use Google Trends? (Features)
- Popularity by location – With the help of Google Trends, you can set the locations that will prove more beneficial for your products and this will help you with mail campaigns. You can even start a brand awareness program for people who have little or no awareness regarding your product or content. In this way, more traffic is generated.
- Queries – Another great feature of Google trends is that it shows you related queries that provide you with suggestions to add new keywords in your content to generate a better response. The more trending keywords are used in your content, the more you can grab the audience.
- Categories – Google Trends has a feature of categories that enables you to select categories that are relevant to your content and generate keywords for them. It will provide you information on the products and brands that are trending and in this way you can create content based on that.
- Tracks and forecasts – This feature enables you to track relative content that is being searched. And provides you with the forecast of search volumes in the future.
- Data Visualization – It provides you with data visualizations in the form of geographic spread and charts.
- Easy use & Reliable Data – Google Trend is easy to use because of its simple setup. And it is completely free of cost. As Google is known to be at the top for its search engine capabilities, it will always provide you with reliable and authentic data.
- Potential Competition – It helps you to find potential competition every year.
- Geographic locations – With the help of Google Trends, you get access to geographic locations where you can use a particular content to gain traffic. You can even search these locations at the metro or city level.
- Data – Some users complain that the data is too general. And they recommend that the data should be specific.
- Data with SEO – Users suggests that it would be more convenient for them if the Google Trends data gets combined with paid search and SEO directly. This will make it less time-consuming.
- Boolean language – According to some users, it is suggested that Google should refine searches by adding the Boolean language.
How Does Google Trends Work? (Conclusion)
Google Trends is the best option for anyone who wants to get updates on the latest trends to create a rich and high traffic content. It can also be used by researchers and students to get an insight into trending topics. Therefore, if you want to boost your traffic, you should give it a try.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)
Google Trends is a tool offered by Google for free to anyone.Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Help your team get a lot more done each day. Say goodbye to wasted time!
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Employee Time-Tracking Tool in 2020.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & afffiliate marketing.