Google Mobile-Friendly Test
What is Google Mobile-Friendly Test?
Google Mobile-Friendly Test is a free tool offered by Google to webmasters so they can better optimize their websites for mobile devices. The tool detects and indicates all the issues with detailed explanations, so webmasters can easily fix them. A huge percentage of internet traffic comes from mobile devices and your website needs to look and work well for providing the users a good experience.
How To Use Google Mobile-Friendly Test? (Features)
- Easy use – It is very easy to use and works fast and efficiently.
- Search Engine Results – As Google has its search engine results and most online search market share, so the data provided by Google is authentic.
- Improved ROI – The website gets more value when it is mobile friendly and in this way, ROI is improved with the help of this mobile testing tool.
- Fix flash issues – Mobile browsers are unable to access flash content. This tool gives you access to flash content so that you can view the website on mobile.
- View Port configuration – Viewport is necessary for adjusting screen size and width. With the help of a Google mobile-friendly test, you can configure viewport.
- No more horizontal scrolling – Another great feature of Google Mobile friendly test is that it enables the feature of vertical scrolling in mobile phones and websites.
- No more content scaling issues – The content on mobile phones should not be similar to desktop. For this purpose, the tool ensures that the content scale is accurate for mobile phones.
- Clear text – Google mobile-friendly test ensures that the text on the mobile screen is readable and clear
- Touch elements – The links and buttons on a mobile screen should be far from each other and should be designed for human fingers. For this reason, this tool ensures that you get the best experience without touching the wrong links.
- Live testing – You have the option to test a live website or URL.
- Page Loading errors – It provides you with a list of page loading errors so that you can fix them.
- Suggestions – Some users complain that the suggestions are not clear enough and this needs to be fixed.
- Multiple Screen Sizes – Although this is not a big issue, it can be annoying at times. The tool does not provide you the facility for multiple screen sizes.
- Output – For web developers, the output of this tool is too general. This needs to be specific.
How Does Google Mobile-Friendly Test Work? (Conclusion)
Google Mobile-Friendly Test is best for you to check mobile usability and code snippets. During the development process, it can be helpful. Therefore, if you are thinking of developing a website, then you should consider using it.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)
Google Mobile-Friendly Test is free to use.Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Technical SEO Tools
Google Search Console
Google PageSpeed Insights
Google Mobile-Friendly Test
Bing Webmaster Tools
Google Structured Data Testing
Google Rich Results Test
Broken Link Checker
Google Tag Manager
Website Penalty Indicator
Help your team get a lot more done each day. Say goodbye to wasted time!
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Employee Time-Tracking Tool in 2021.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & afffiliate marketing.