CampaignWatch Review. How to use it? Does it work? Pricing and Alternatives.
What is CampaignWatch?
CampaignWatch is a digital marketing tool that helps you track competitors’ spend, the market share, analyze their top keywords, best performing ads and the landing pages they use.
How To Use CampaignWatch? (Features)
- Executive Competitor Dashboard: First of all, it comes to an executive competitor dashboard. With this feature, you can easily monitor your top business competitor’s seasonal spend, clicks, position, number of keywords on mobile and desktop.
- Landing Page Monitoring: With CampaignWatch, you can easily notice a competitor’s landing page test result on a timeline within a very short span of time. It is really hard to inspect what competitors are testing but with this tool, you can understand exactly what changed as it highlights differences. Here you can check a user’s experience and ensure that you are the most compelling offer or yet you have to conceal some yeasts.
- Campaign Monitoring: Along with these, you can closely notice the changes in market share, average keyword position and how to not get blindsided by a new advertiser.
- Within a very short time, you can find profitable ad landing and effective page landing funnels that rightly match the user’s intent. Accurate landing page results will help to identify using the variables and what is really effective in the industry.
- You will get actionable competitor data, alerts, and other monitoring to set your strategy and ensure the project’s success.
- According to the users, features are really powerful and most of the time offer accurate and beneficial data.
- The service charge is high than other options. Only a few services are there for free mode. And for further needs, you have to register for paid services.
- Download and installation service is a little bit complicated. And this can confuse you at the first move.
- The consumer support is not always giving a fast response. And that can make a problem during the need.
How Does CampaignWatch Work? (Conclusion)
CampaignWatch tool has a lot of great features and you should give it a try. Your experience will not be too bad.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)
CampaignWatch does not display any prices on their website. Not being transparent about the prices of a product/service, is usually not a good sign. You can book a demo on their site and probably the price will be told to you after they find out how big your business is and how much you can afford to pay.Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Help your team get a lot more done each day. Say goodbye to wasted time!
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Employee Time-Tracking Tool in 2020.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & afffiliate marketing.