Answer the Public
What is Answer the Public?
Answer the Public is a great SEO tool that allows you to research for content ideas. All you need to do is to enter a keyword and Answer the Public will suggest content ideas based on the auto-suggest results provided by Google & Bing.
How To Use Answer the Public? (Features)
- Interface – The UI is simple it requires you to type the desired term and shows you the results in two very simple charts a visual layout and a data layout (tabular description). It also provides the user with the feature to add or remove the word from their list of favorites.
- Analysis – Each word from the search is analyzed and different questions searched (on a Google or Bing search engines) with the word in a question or preposition are then displayed below. This informs the user of the best naming of his/her content. It also provides the user with a number of times each search was made in a month.
- Data Comparison – It also provides you with a tab where you can compare the data over time. The new additional searches are highlighted for user ease (although this feature is only available to pro users).
- Multiple Users – ‘Answer the public’ allows the user to invite people and create a team using the same account. The invited teammate may already be a user of this tool or not. A user who is already a user and they receive an invite will be able to use both the accounts easily switching between them.
- Trial searches – You are given a few trial searches so that you can understand how it works before becoming a pro user.
- User-Friendly – It has an excellent user interface which helps the user get a better understanding of the data. The data is explained in two types (by pictorial graphing and tabular) the user may use whichever suits them best.
- Detailed information – The search result is extensive and provides the user with every context possible. It also lets you compare data between present reports and past reports.
- Teaming up – It lets you create teams letting you and your teammates work together on a certain report.
- Credit-based – ‘Answer the public’ requires bank credit which always creates hindrances for the user. It also does not provide a free trial period nor a free account.
- Rare Help – This tool does not provide much help to the user there is no tutorial for them to get a better understanding of the tool
- Customer Support – The customer support answers only the most commonly asked questions so you have to email them using another domain as required by the site.
How Does Answer the Public Work? (Conclusion)
Answer the Public proves to be a very good service when it comes down to selecting the best tool for content exploration this is it. It organizes and helps the user get the best understanding of the data. It provides the information required for writing the content for the most frequent question asked.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Help your team get a lot more done each day. Say goodbye to wasted time!
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Employee Time-Tracking Tool in 2020.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & afffiliate marketing.