What is Animoto?
Animoto is an online video maker tool that can help you create impressive videos in minutes. You do not need any editing experience. The video maker allows you to drag and drop photos and video clips into pre-built templates. Anyone can use it on any occasion.
How To Use Animoto? (Features)
- High-Quality Getty Images – Animoto includes more than 1 million stock pictures and video clips from Getty Images by just selecting the professional or business plans. You can use them freely to enhance your video projects.
- Drag-and-Drop Interface – After selecting a template or adding your own, you just have to drag-and-drop images, video clips or any other art into your project.
- Pre-Built Video Templates – More than 50 video templates are ready to let you start your project and make easy the creation and editing process.
- Start from the Scratch Feature – You can start your video project from scratch or export your template.
- Photography Slideshow – In just 3 steps you can use the slideshow software to create amazing videos with photos. Also, you can combine them with short videos and offer an emotional experience to your clients or friends.
- Design Tools – To add original effects and enhance the story of your videos you have various design tools such as colors, fonts, built-in templates, texts, styles, and more.
- Aspect Ratio Tool – You can change the aspect ratio of your videos to adapt them for different social networks such as Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Music Library – Enhance the story of your video by selecting among thousands of soundtracks offered by Animoto.
- Voice Over – You can add voices to narrate your videos with just one click.
- There is a Help Center with a team of video experts who are always ready to offer tips and ideas to create a video project.
- It offers a 14 days free trial that doesn’t require a credit card and Videos completed during that period don’t include trial watermark.
- Social Video Marketing Community on Facebook to share and learn about the platform and other users’ experiences.
- It doesn’t offer live chat support.
- Built-in templates are not updated or replaced very often.
- The “Personal” plan has a very affordable price but has limited features.
How Does Animoto Work? (Conclusion)
In conclusion, Animoto is the perfect tool for experts and beginners. The features offer great finishes and the fact that is so easy to use allows users to play and explore their creativity. It doesn’t set limits on what type of videos you can create and ease the process by offering different styles for personal or business purposes. Marketers and businesses could be equally benefited from this tool.