Aimtell Review. How to use it? Does it work? Pricing and Alternatives.
What is Aimtell?
Aimtell is a web push notification service for mobile and desktop browsers. It helps you reengage your website’s visitors by sending them targeted web push notifications. Aimtell supports all major browsers including Safari, Firefox & Chrome.
How To Use Aimtell? (Features)
- Advanced Segmentation – Your web push notifications can stand out with the proper audience as you can segment them according to advanced segments. For instance, you can use various attributes such as name or age. Also, device information, page views, events, and geo-location.
- Scheduled Notifications – You only need to schedule notifications and they will be automatically sent to subscribers on the date and time you select.
- 3rd Party Integrations – You can leverage other social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or blogs, by connecting them to Aimtell.
- Your Subscriber/Data – All the data you collect will remain as your property. Also, you can export and import it freely.
- Large image Support – You can use stunning images to impress your subscribers and obtain a higher number of clicks on your push notifications.
- Welcome Pushes – You can start communicating with new subscribers immediately after they accept receiving push notifications by sending them a welcome push.
- Customizable Op-In – Attract new subscribers with catchy opt-in formats that you can control.
- Abandoned Funnel – Keep in touch with subscribers that abandon any stage of the funnel, such as carts or forms, to remind them to come back.
- Emoji Support – You can also include emojis into the text of your push notifications.
- Team Members – If you work in teams you can easily grant access to your sites to any of them.
- It offers a 14-days free trial without credit card and pricing plans are very affordable.
- You can conduct A/B testing.
- This tool supports all the browsers that accept web push technology.
- It offers detailed campaign/analytics reports.
- The Basic pricing plan does not include customization of the push notifications.
How Does Aimtell Work? (Conclusion)
To sum up, Aimtell offers the best of push notifications. It doesn’t matter the size of your business because they offer a plan for each one. As you have full control of your data, you can try the platform knowing that if you prefer to change, you can take all your subscribers wherever you go. Also, it is easy to install and easy to use to the point that you can start using it as soon as you install it. This is a platform that is totally worth trying!
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Mobile & Web Push Notification Tools
Help your team get a lot more done each day. Say goodbye to wasted time!
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Employee Time-Tracking Tool in 2020.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & afffiliate marketing.