W3 Total Cache
What is W3 Total Cache?
W3 Total Cache is a WordPress plugin that can improve your server performance. Through the caching process, the download time is reduced and your website is faster and provides a better user experience. The plugin can also integrate a CDN (content delivery network) for faster loading of media content.
How To Use W3 Total Cache? (Features)
- Page Caching – When you enable this feature, it will load static pages. You get full control to configure what will be cached and for how long it will last.
- Database Caching – All the database queries are cached by W3 total cache. It speeds up your site. And rest assured that it won’t cause any errors in your content.
- CDN – It can be integrated with various CDN such as Amazon Cloud Front, Amazon S3 and other CDNs that are compatible with FDN uploads.
- Bandwidth Savings – You will save up to 80% of bandwidth savings with the help of HTML compressions.
- Increased visitors time – When the loading time is reduced, it automatically affects the rate of visitors that visit your site. The number of pages that are viewed will increase and your conversion rates will boost up.
- Instant Repeat Page view – The cache configuration gives users the perception of instant page loading which ensures a better user experience.
- Customization & reduced download times- It provides plenty of customization options so that users get the best experience. It increases your site’s performance by decreasing the download time.
- Free – It is free and has a lot of features that enable you to experience top-notch quality free of cost. It improves the performance of your site no matter what hosting you use.
- Supports – Another benefit of W3 total cache is that it supports CDN, minification, and GZIP. It helps you to serve your static content.
- Cache Settings – According to some users, it has been reported that setting up the cache settings is a bit complex and requires a lot of your time.
- CDN issues – Another downside is that if you don’t have access to CDN, then you won’t be able to see much of a difference in your site’s performance.
- Premium plugin – Free plugin is complex to configure. And the premium plugin is a bit too expensive.
How Does W3 Total Cache Work? (Conclusion)
W3 Total Cache was developed by WordPress itself and is known as one of the best plugins out there. It has a lot of customization options. It enables users to improve their website’s performance. It has a lot of features that are mostly free to access. Therefore, if you are in dire need of increasing your website traffic and performance, then you should opt for W3 cache.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Help your team get a lot more done each day. Say goodbye to wasted time!
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Employee Time-Tracking Tool in 2021.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & afffiliate marketing.