Vimeo Review – A Popular Platform to Create High-Performing Videos
What is Vimeo?
Vimeo is a popular video platform that allows you to create high-performing videos, go live with a professional live streaming feature, collaborate with your team in a secure environment, and share anywhere.
How To Use Vimeo? (Features)
- Video Player – This is an HTML5 video player that allows you to customize each one of its parts such as colors, logo, play bar, speed controls, and others. Also, it offers support for 360 and live devices. And, when you play it, it won’t show any ads and its adaptive streaming guarantees great quality no matter the speed of the connection.
- Live Streaming – You can broadcast live events and reach your audience on every channel without leaving the Vimeo platform. They maintain their high-quality across all devices and it is automatically archived in up to 4K after finishing the broadcast. And, you always keep maximum control with password protection, permissions to access, or backup stream.
- Collaboration – You can start collaborating with team members, freelancers, and anyone who needs to get involved to review the videos. And, you can set specific permissions for each one of them while saving time, getting feedback, and sharing videos.
- Distribution & Marketing – You can publish and embed, upload, and stream Vimeo´s videos wherever you want, including social networks. Also, engage your audience with email capture calls or create branded viewing destinations. And, use advanced analytics to track and optimize your videos.
- Monetization – You can transform all your video content into a subscription service and start monetizing it. You can migrate without cost from other video platforms and enjoy real-time insights, live streaming with auto-archive, and more. Also, if you have one video only, you can access the platform for video on demand.
- Vimeo videos don’t require any line of coding to embed them around the web.
- Videos look great on mobile platforms.
- It offers remote training for live stream videos.
- There is a complete set of resources to help you leverage the platform that includes Vimeo school, masterclass, blogs, webinars, and more.
- It offers a free Vimeo Basic membership and all pricing plans offer a free trial for 30 days.
- Only the Plus pricing plan allows monthly payments.
- The basic free Vimeo Basic membership has only 250GB storage capacity.
How Does Vimeo Work? (Conclusion)
In conclusion, Vimeo is rapidly becoming the best option when it comes to choosing a video platform for your visual projects. The fact that they are expanding their services to offer streaming services makes it extremely competitive. Besides, the high-quality of the resulting videos and the flexibility to be distributed through multiple platforms makes it an excellent choice for any purpose and worthy to try.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Help your team get a lot more done each day. Say goodbye to wasted time!
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Employee Time-Tracking Tool in 2021.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & affiliate marketing.