ShortPixel Review – Compress Images to Improve WP Websitețs Speed
What is ShortPixel?
ShortPixel is a WordPress plugin that can be used for improving the speed of your website. The tool is compressing images from your site without decreasing their quality. This will make your pages load faster and users have a better experience.
How To Use ShortPixel? (Features)
- Supported File Format – All formats are available JPG, PNG, GIF, PDF, and WebP.
- No File Size Limit – All documents, when gone beyond a specific limit, can still be compressed by ShortPixel, whereas other tools display certain restrictions on file size.
- Before and After – ShortPixel lets you compare the images that you recently compressed with the original ones.
- Backup Original Photos – One of the best features of ShortPixel is that it lets you recover the picture which you compressed in case you don’t like it.
- Two Compression Types – lossy (for content writers) and glossy(for photographers), based on your requirements and preferences.
- Bulk Image Optimization – This helps to compress all existing pictures with just a single click. You do not have to compress each photo individually.
- Works on Unlimited Websites – Can attach an add-on to different sites such as WordPress. You can use a single API key on many sites.
- Automatically Resize – Before the pictures could be uploaded, ShortPixel sets the dimensions of the image at the correct pace.
- Pricing – It is less expensive. Also, its free version lets you optimize 25 MB (250 images) per month.
- Easy to use – For ease, ShortPixel is rated 5/5 since it is easy to install and use. It compresses your image as long as you upload it. It is a 2-step process.
- Offers the best compression – All images, in whatever format, can be easily compressed without losing their quality.
- Backup – When the plug-in is removed, backups still take space and reduce the functionality of your site or server.
- Pricing per photo – Since pricing is based on several photos, you need to choose the plan accordingly because per plan, a fixed number of pictures can be compressed. If you choose the wrong plan, all your money can go in vain.
- Bulk Optimization – You cannot optimize more than 100 pictures. If you want to optimize more than 100 pictures, you’ll have to buy credits.
How Does ShortPixel Work? (Conclusion)
After looking at all the options above, we give this tool a resounding Yes! With this tool, many people have benefited and so can you. Now, you do not have to run towards a photo editing application or software, spending countless money on expensive subscriptions. ShortPixel has it all and will remain at your service for a long time because once you start using it, you won’t be able to let it go!
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Use artificial intelligence to create content for your blog, social media, website, and more. It’s fast & easy.
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Content Optimization Tool in 2023.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & affiliate marketing.