SERPs Review – How to Track Thousands of Keywords Daily?
What is SERPs?
SERPs is a rank tracking software that allows you to track thousands of keywords for multiple search engines and languages, on multiple devices, from multiple locations, every day.
How To Use SERPs? (Features)
- Keyword Tagging – This is to let you create keyword segments and tag the keywords related to each segment. You can tag one keyword in different segments. Overall, there is no limit on the number of groups or segments you can create to track your keywords according to your needs.
- Bulk Keyword Rank Checker – You can take any website and conduct a single search for up to 250 keywords at the same time.
- Rank Index Chart – It allows you to check the top 3 and top 10 positions during the last 8 weeks.
- SEO Tests – When you want to verify if your marketing strategies work you can compare the ranking results on 2 different dates.
- Backlink Explorer – You can conduct link searches by using the exact URL or by domain and the service is powered by Moz.
- Simple Dashboards – These are easy and friendly to understand dashboards that contain all the metrics in just one snapshot. Also, you can customize it.
- SERP’s Data Lab – When you take advantage of the easy-to-use interface, you can obtain a daily report of SERP data.White Labeling and Custom Domain – Send to your clients, white-label reports that include your logo and allow access through a sub-domain on your website.
- It offers a 30-day free trial for all pricing plans.
- Allows Google Analytics Integration.
- It tracks ranking in any location. any device, and hundreds of languages that allow you to track on tablets, desktops, and mobile.
- The Google Sheet Ads-On which allows you to import ranking data from Google to spreadsheets is still in the Beta version.
- Customized dashboards are only available from the Enterprise plan and up.
- It only tracks rankings in Google and Yahoo browsers.
How Does SERPs Work? (Conclusion)
In conclusion, if you need a rank tracker tool, you must consider SERPs. The best part is that you have a free trial that gives you enough time to try most of its features. And, you can even get opinions from your team members because it allows multiple users.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Use artificial intelligence to create content for your blog, social media, website, and more. It’s fast & easy.
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Content Optimization Tool in 2023.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & affiliate marketing.