What is Raven Tools?
Raven Tools is an all-in-one SEO toolkit that can help SEOs with website audits, backlink analysis, keywords rank tracking, competitor research, link building, other marketing reports. The platform is suitable for agencies, for in-house marketers and SEO freelancers.
How To Use Raven Tools? (Features)
- Website Audit – This tool analyses all the issues and helps you fix and optimize those issues to increase your score, improve your overall user experience, and increase search engine rankings.
- Backlink Tools – Get an advanced look at the backlinks of any website in order to research your competitors and identify potentially harmful backlinks.
- Rank Tracking – Get daily, weekly and monthly rankings on multiple search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. to determine your standing among all the websites.
- Marketing Reports – Build reports using any combination of the 30+ data modules available, customize and arrange everything to your liking.
- Competitor Research – A combination of a domain and keyword research in a single research resource, in order to optimize your content and get more traffic to your website, all the while keeping track of how your competitors are doing.
- Link Building Manager – Monitor both lost and received links and categorize them for better search and reporting. Also import and export data through integrating the link manager with Raven Tools CRM and research tools.
- Payment – They pay for Moz, Authority Labs,
andMajestic SEO data so you don’t have to.
- User-Friendly – It has an excellent reporting tool and also has an amazing user interface, along with a clean dashboard, making everything well organized and easy to use.
- Free Trial – A 14-day free trial is provided for every package in order for you to test out all the available tools.
- Expensive – It is a bit more pricey considering the basic package’s fee is a bit higher than in similar services.
- Fewer Tools – Raven Tools does offer six tools, but the number isn’t a lot based on the type of prices they are offering per plan.
- Customer Service – Their customer service representatives aren’t as responsive, causing annoyance for the users.
How Does Raven Tools Work? (Conclusion)
Raven Tools proves to be a very good service when it comes down to selecting the absolute best SEO tools for your website, especially the reporting tool, which is loved by many users. If you’re the type of person that wants to collect useful data from multiple sources, with flexibility in your tools, while making it worth the money you’re paying, then Raven Tools should surely be your go-to tool kit service.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
All-In-One SEO Tools
SEO Tester Online
Help your team get a lot more done each day. Say goodbye to wasted time!
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Employee Time-Tracking Tool in 2020.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & afffiliate marketing.