What is RankSonic?
RankSonic is a rank tracking SEO software and service that can help you check and monitor the position of your keywords is search engines and improve your rankings. See how your website ranks, track changes of your rankings, get advanced website analytics. You can also track your competitors’ activity.
How To Use RankSonic? (Features)
- Projects Overview – You can find all the information about one specific project summarized in just one screen board. It includes ranking and analytics results.
- Rank Tracker: – You can get a rank report once a day or update it as many times as you need. Besides the rank, the report also contains information on why the rank might have gone down and suggestions on how to handle it.
- Worldwide and Local Tracking – The global tracking covers up to 213 countries and 131 languages. If you need to go local, then you have up to 29,878 single locations. Therefore, small and big businesses can collect accurate information from this platform.
- Site Auditor – With this feature, you can rely on a powerful tool to optimize a web site. It includes a Full on-page check to detect any error, Tracking of Metadata Errors, and Page Content Issues.
- Top Analyzer – In just seconds, get detailed information on 10 web sites of the SERP of the most important browsers. The analysis includes page speed, important on-page elements such as H1, H2, H3, canonicals, flash elements, and more.
- Competitors Inspector – Find crucial information about your competitors and their weak or strong points. You can choose which competitors you analyze or let RankSonic define relevant competitors to your business according to the visibility of their keywords.
- It collects data from Google, Yahoo, Yandex, and Bing browsers.
- Reports are downloadable in Excel or PDF format and can be white label and delivered straight to your e-mail.
- It includes a backlinks explorer to determine your backlink profile and eliminate bad backlinks.
- The free trial lasts only 14 days but there are 2 keyword search tools that are totally free.
- There is no phone or live chat support and the support/help center link is not available.
- The minimal plan doesn’t include one-on-one training as the other plans do.
How Does RankSonic Work? (Conclusion)
In short, RankSonic simplified SEO activities. All the tools it offers to explore all the issues that may affect the success or failure of a website makes it an ideal tool for professional marketers. The free trial is an excellent way to know its main features and the free tools are totally worthy to keep in your portfolio.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Help your team get a lot more done each day. Say goodbye to wasted time!
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Employee Time-Tracking Tool in 2020.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & afffiliate marketing.