Piktochart Review – Beautiful Infographics, Flyers, Posters & Presentations
What is Piktochart?
PiktoChart is a tool that allows you to create beautiful infographics, flyers, posters, presentations and reports easily with absolutely no design experience. It has hundreds of templates designed by experts which you can choose. Create visual stories of your article and get more shares and better engagement from your audience.
How To Use Piktochart? (Features)
- Collaboration – Get the greatest visual work by making your visual/graphic team work together. This platform allows you to gather your entire team and brand assets while collaborating and reviewing all their work.
- Stunning Templates – Impressive ready-made designs of presentations, reports, infographics, and print templates are always available to make your ideas go real in visual ways in a short time.
- Charts & Maps – Use the library of charts and worldwide maps readily available to customize with your own data or numbers. You only need to select a map or chart and customize it.
- Royalty-Free Assets – You can use a library that contains beautiful illustrations, incredible icons, and high-resolution photos to add them to your visual work and templates. You also get the tools to customize them. And, if you have your own images, you can add them too.
- Drag-and-Drop Editor – Customize all your templates, maps, and graphics with a simple drag-and-drop tool that makes all the work easy, fun, and fast.
- Solutions for Industries – Piktochart offers visual solutions adaptable to different sectors and industries such as marketing, human resources, health, and finance. They can use it to improve their levels of engagement with clients and employees, improve external and internal communications, and more.
- Social Media Share – Once your visual creation is ready, you can share it on social media directly from the editor.
- You can change the colors in the templates with just one click.
- It offers a free-forever plan.
- There are special discounted plans for non-profit organizations, students, and educators.
- You can embed animated icons, YouTube and Vimeo videos into your presentations.
- The free plan has limited features.
- Their team plan is only up to 5 members. If you have more people, you need to contact the company.
How Does Piktochart Work? (Conclusion)
In short, creating visual content with Piktochart is not a privilege for just a few people. This platform makes it easy, fun, and affordable for anyone. Due that visual and graphics are currently leading the content to communicate for many types of businesses, industries, and activities, it is the perfect way to catch up with the trend.