What is MailChimp?
MailChimp is an all-in-one marketing platform that includes email marketing, social ads, landing pages, and CRM tools to grow your business. It’s one of the most popular email marketing tools that can make your life easier with automation tasks.
How To Use MailChimp? (Features)
- Marketing Automation – Personalize your marketing with powerful automation that talks to your customers.
- Email Designer and Ready-to-Use Campaign Templates – Pick one pre-designed template, add your campaign message, and customize the template by changing its colors.
- Advanced Segmentation – Once you’ve zeroed in on a targeted audience, you can save a segment for present or future campaigns.
- Performance Tracking – You can review individual campaign reports after every sent email, or monitor campaign engagement, e-commerce performance and audience growth directly from an account dashboard.
- Merge Tags – The personal data you collect from subscribers will be labeled individually.
- A/B Testing – It possible to test which subject lines or delivery times work best with a few clicks. You can decide what type of test to run and determine the sample group size.
- Campaign Sharing on Social Media – You just have to connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts to MailChimp so your campaign can be automatically posted on the said websites.
- Distribution by Time Zone – your target market may be living in different countries with different time zones. With the Timewarp feature, you will be able to send your campaigns during the time when your subscribers are awake.
- The software can be integrated with most 3rd party apps and services.
- They are the only provider that has a true drag and drop design-builder that comes with a large collection of pre-made email templates and designs.
- They have a free account. If you are a small business, it’s no risk and no payment. You pay $0 If you have less than 2,000 subscribers and send less 12,000 emails per month, which is great.
- The integration with Paypal and WordPress is not very good, and this affects people trying to build a website with a membership or paid subscriptions.
- As soon as you figure out all the shortcuts to everything, MailChimp completely re-configures everything with their frequent updates.
- Customer support is very limited. You can’t reach them by phone. If you need fast service via live chat, you have to be a paid subscriber.
How Does MailChimp Work? (Conclusion)
MailChimp by itself is definitely a firm email service provider. To add email marketing to your business, it provides all the basics you need and if you’re new to email marketing, its “forever free” plan does make a compelling argument for you to try it.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Email Sending Services
Help your team get a lot more done each day. Say goodbye to wasted time!
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Employee Time-Tracking Tool in 2021.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & affiliate marketing.