Kparser Review – Find New Long-Tail Keywords & Improve Your PPC
What is Kparser?
Kparser is a keyword suggestion tool that can help you find more keywords for Google, Bing, YouTube, eBay, and Amazon. You can use this keyword generator to find long-tail suggestions and improve your PPC campaigns in Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
How To Use Kparser? (Features)
- Kparser for YouTube – As YouTube grows, its competitiveness also grows. That is why creating a good video and adding some basic keywords might not be enough to succeed. So, Kparser offers you the chance to find long-tail keywords. Also, it can give you suggestions for channel keywords, video ideas, and YouTube channel usernames.
- Kparser for Google – You have access to a unique combination of searches that include data from Google Planner, Google Search Console, Google Trends, and the autosuggestion method. All of it offers you new keyword ideas and allows you to create lists with negative keywords to maximize your PPC investments.
- Kparser for Bing – For this web browser, you can obtain thousands of keyword suggestions instead of the regular 60 that you usually find. Therefore, you can increase your chances of success with Bing ads.
- Kparser for Amazon – With this Amazon keyword research tool you can obtain relevant information to include in your listings according to Amazon’s algorithm. Thus, the product descriptions are fully optimized with powerful brand names, categories, and titles.
- Content Ideas Generator – This feature provides you with long-tail suggestions that you can use to develop unique articles, blogs, and posts.
- Negative Keywords Generator – Use this feature to find a long list of negative keywords. You will only need to press the button “copy negatives” and they will right away to the clipboard ready to go to your ad campaigns.
- You can use Kparser as a Keyword grouper tool and domain name ideas generator.
- Pricing plans are very affordable and there is a special plan for startups.
- Basic features are free for life.
- It covers up to 48 languages and 248 regions.
- Only the Pro Account offers the “Negative Keywords” feature.
- Some searches might take too long.
How Does Kparser Work? (Conclusion)
In short, Kparser is the ideal complement for your content strategy. That is because it can find a huge variety of long-tail keywords to optimize all pieces of content. The keyword search is free and easy to use, so every size and type of business can use the platform for this purpose without limitations. As you want to scale the quality and reach of your business, you can upgrade your membership. And starters have a very advantageous plan to speed their growth.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Use artificial intelligence to create content for your blog, social media, website, and more. It’s fast & easy.
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Content Optimization Tool in 2023.