What is Constant Contact?
Constant Contact is an email marketing software that allows you to create effective email campaigns to meet your business goals. It comes with several mobile-optimized templates and a drag-and-drop editor that makes creating and customizing emails very easy.
How To Use Constant Contact? (Features)
- Drag and Drop, Editing made easy – Emails could easily be edited or composed without even writing code, items or elements could simply be clicked on and then dragged to wherever they are required in the text box. All of the designs made are mobile-responsive.
- Automation – Email Marketing Automation is used for keeping the customers engaged which leads to a stronger relationship between companies and people, this automation is triggered on events. E.g. a greeting email for users that have recently joined.
- Integration – Provides wide support for application integration. All major social platforms can be integrated into the email, bringing all of your subscribers from different platforms to a single place.
- Contact Management – Contacts can easily be uploaded from anywhere; the rest of the work is done by the automation process. Add new contacts using Constant Contact list-building tools.
- Real-Time Statistics – A detailed yet easy to comprehend report is provided that displays who’s opening, clicking and sharing your emails so that the next steps could be planned accordingly.
- Email Plus – Approaching customers outside the inbox, by surveys, signup forms,
andlive events or donations.
- Easy Integration – Integration is easy with Constant Contact, meaning that one could easily incorporate their social platforms and events into the email.
- Wide Range of Templates – A wide variety of templates are offered; it gives users numerous options depending upon their need or type of business.
- Easy to use – The whole system is intuitive and fairly straight forward. With great customer service, it doesn’t take much of a hassle for a person to get acquainted with the system.
- Expensive – The prices for the tools they offer are much higher than the competition in the market and for the functionality they offer.
- Inflexible – Constant Contact has issues in providing flexibility, the templates they provide are not easy to edit.
- Too Basic – The automation offered by them is at a basic level, more sophisticated automation is being offered in the market and hence here it is lacking.
How Does Constant Contact Work? (Conclusion)
Constant Contact is a tool focused on small businesses and startups and hence provides functionality and automation at a basic level. However, at this price, there are plenty of other email tools that provide much-sophisticated automation and functionalities that Constant Conclusion lacks. They do excel in their integrations and while the product is constantly being improved, it still lacks advanced features.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Email Sending Services
Help your team get a lot more done each day. Say goodbye to wasted time!
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Employee Time-Tracking Tool in 2021.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & affiliate marketing.