Bing Webmaster Tools Review – Better Optimize Your Website for SE
What is Bing Webmaster Tools?
Bing Webmaster Tools is a web service that allows webmasters to check how well the Bing search engine sees their websites and receive suggestions on how to improve them. A sitemap can be submitted to Bing Webmaster Tools for faster discovery and indexing of your website pages. By fixing all the issues detected by this service, you can better optimize your website and rank better inside Bing and Yahoo search engines.
How To Use Bing Webmaster Tools? (Features)
- Dashboard – Like the search console, you can rapidly get an outline of how many query points you have got, your crawl mistakes, and categorized sitemaps. Bing gets one stage further, however, and gives you an outline of layered websites, indexed websites, search keywords, and inbound connections:
- Sitemap – You have the ability to upload your sitemap. This way Bing will discover your new pages faster.
- Reports – The Index Explorer report provides you a distinctive insight into how Bing considers your page when it is mapped. It can assist you to find out about both problems and possibilities on your page. Here you will discover data about redirects, dislocated connections, or protected documents from robots.txt.
- SEO reports – This research shows you how your database meets SEO best practices and includes some normal SEO suggestions such as section names, details, alt tags, and header tags.
- Page Mobile Report – The mobile-friendliness study shows you the parts of your page that need a job to conform with the best practices of Bing’s mobile-friendliness. This report is produced every other week. Use ‘only mobile-helpful webpages’ or ‘only mobile-unfriendly webpages’ to edit your document.
- SEO Analyzer – This tool is particularly useful if you are new to SEO because it enables you to see what needs to be solved on your page. It also describes the problems and provides you with a suggested intervention.
- Crawling of pages – Bing webmaster tool makes crawling pages an easy process.
- Configuration of connected pages – All you need to do is browse the “Connected Pages” under “Configure My Site” and attach to your verified page your social media websites, phone websites, pictures, or audio sites.
- Keyword Ranking – Gives more exposure to how your page counts for particular keywords than the Google Search Console.
- Verification – The ownership verification is quite difficult. Bing should focus on fixing this issue as soon as possible.
- Interface – Some users complain that the interface is complex. It is not easy to navigate through and is difficult to understand for a layman.
- No ROI calculator and search volume issues – Bing Webmaster tool
hasno ROI calculator and you cannot see the total search volume.
How Does Bing Webmaster Tools Work? (Conclusion)
If you have a blog and you always contribute content to it, you need to submit it to Bing to get it checked through Bing Webmaster Tools. If you haven’t attained this yet, you’ll discover your search engine rankings will become significantly higher after just about a month of using it and you’ll also get more traffic. This will keep your site aligned.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)
Bing Webmaster Tools is offered by Bing for free.Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
Technical SEO Tools
Google Search Console
Google PageSpeed Insights
Google Mobile-Friendly Test
Bing Webmaster Tools
Google Structured Data Testing
Google Rich Results Test
Broken Link Checker
Google Tag Manager
Website Penalty Indicator
Use artificial intelligence to create content for your blog, social media, website, and more. It’s fast & easy.
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Content Optimization Tool in 2023.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & affiliate marketing.