Ahrefs Review – Amazing Tool Used by Thousands of SEO Experts
What is Ahrefs?
Ahrefs is a SaaS used by thousands of digital marketers for website audits, to explore competitors, research for keywords & backlinks opportunities, and other SEO activities. Because of the high number of features, it’s considered an all-in-one SEO tool.
How To Use Ahrefs? (Features)
- Organic Search Report – Analyze the keywords used in Google searches by your competitors’ visitors to understand where their organic traffic comes from.
- Keywords Explorer – Get new keyword ideas, see the difficulty of those keywords, and other additional metrics.
- Backlink data – Check for the backlinks of any site and get SEO-related metrics on them.
- Content Explorer – Research the type of content that works in your industry and get new content ideas.
- Rank Tracker – Track the position in SERP of your keywords for any given location.
- Alerts – Monitor when your competitors are getting new backlinks or are losing backlinks and get an alert by email to not miss the opportunities.
- Trial available so you can test how all Ahrefs tools are working.
- The content explorer tool is very useful in identifying the top content in your industry.
- The metrics offered, especially on keywords are more advanced than in alternative tools.
- Unfortunately, the available 7-days trial is not free. You have to pay $1 a day.
- The price is higher than on other alternative search engine optimization tool kits.
- On all the plans there are limits on the number of downloaded rows (for keywords, backlinks, and other reports). The numbers look ok, but after starting to do some real SEO research using Ahrefs tools you realize the limits are very small.
How Does Ahrefs Work? (Conclusion)
If you can afford to pay the price to use Ahrefs on a monthly basis, you have a really good chance to rank your content at the top of search engines. Of course, some search engine optimization skills are required too, no SEO tool is doing the work for you. It’s recommended to have access to an SEO toolset like this when you have a whole team working on your site. A single person is not enough to do both the SEO research, put together a plan, and implement it. This will only lead to paying for the software a lot of money but only using it a few times a month.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)Try It Now!
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
All-In-One SEO Tools
SEO Tester Online
Use artificial intelligence to create content for your blog, social media, website, and more. It’s fast & easy.
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Content Optimization Tool in 2023.
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & affiliate marketing.